Sunday, April 10, 2011

Picturmania

Ali is always smiling...

Ave with scarlet fever, she fell asleep randomly about every hour for two days. She was miserabe, it was so sad.

The swingset parade! :-)

Cutest cousin Mitch holding Ali - he was in love!

So was aunt Shannon, who keeps trying to steal her!

Three little kittens at Halloween party.

Avery's 'do what I want or else' look.

I had a photo shoot with Lily for fun during quiet time one day, isn't she beautiful?

The girls thought this was hilarious.

 Slave labor.

Pet cat, wearing cat ears, in case one pair wasn't enough.

Ali when she was SO tiny.

Our Little Picasso

Smiley, smiley, happy happy.

Little C with Ali, totally excited for his own baby sister to arrive soon.

I gave Lily a haircut that turned out pretty well! I could be wrong, but doesn't she look just like me in a perm picture when I was little?

Moving furniture fun, hiding in desk-caves.

Playing the "chase the light cookie" game. Don't ask, we had to get creative while we were stuck home sick for EVER... :-)

Lily's big girl sleepover with A and M at Granny's house! She was so proud to go by herself and I was SOOO grateful to my parents for watching her so I could sleep. :-) Thank you!

I snuck this when Avery was refusing to take a nap and pitching a royal fit in her crib, but as soon as I let her out...

She was fine. :-) Two year olds. Whaddya do with 'em?


2 comments:

Keri said...

LOL, great photo summary!! I so love Lily's gorgeous photo shoot...looks so much like you!
Avery's fit is hilarious, and Alison is adorable.
My fave might be the cat wearing cat-ears, though, cause that's just awesome. :)
Love you!

T.J. and Jennifer Miner said...

So since you are so experienced with little girls, How do you get them to keep head bands on?!!! So So CUTE!!!