Friday, May 15, 2009

Ryan: Seminary teacher? or Professional Juggler?

YES!! Finally, after a grueling trial of our patience, we have our reward! Ryan begins this Monday as a full time seminary teacher! This job is a one-year apprenticeship, followed by regular employment (as long as you don't REALLY mess up, I guess. :-)
All we know today is that we will be relocating to northern UTAH COUNTY!!!
We are thrilled to be closer to some of our family and old friends, but are feeling a great pinch of heartache at the prospect of leaving Cedar and all the people here, and closeby, that we love SO much!
We are beyond excited...
While I'm announcing, I might as well send out a BOLO to anyone and everyone who knows of any good (good meaning inexpensive) rentals or housing deals in N. Utah county area. We will know soon exactly what school and where, but in the meantime we need to start gathering any info we can, and all is welcome!
Also, if you know of any single girls who need housing in Cedar this next school year, please let them know there is a cute little house for rent just four blocks away from the school... :-)

Thanks to everyone for all the help, support and love over the past few years of craziness. We are counting our blessings and never seem to run out!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

10 comments:

Keri said...

oh YEAH, baby!!! CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm SO very excited and happy and relieved for you, not to mention the happiness that I'll get to see you WAY more often, hehe! :)

Christie said...

Congratulations you guys! That's amazing! I would be completely floored if he didn't make it!

T.J. and Jennifer Miner said...

YAY!!! We were so excited to hear your news! I hope this means we will be seeing more of your beautiful little family!

AnneMarie said...

This is THE BEST NEWS EVER!!! I'm so happy! We are going to be so much closer now! So any ideas yet on where you will be moving? Some time when you are up looking for a place, please call us! We love you guys!

Kristie said...

Congrats...we are so happy that things are working out for you guys! When are you moving...or did you already!!! Let us know if you need help!

Brandt & Lindsey said...

Yipee! Congrats on all your hard work. I miss you and Carma says hi!

No said...

Congrats you two! Hopefully the life stress-level will start dissipating a little bit now :)

Yay!

Shawn said...

Yay! We are so happy for you guys. When are you guys moving? We would love to come visit you guys. Also, some friends are throwing Sara a surprise baby shower and we wanted to invite you guys but we don't have any contact information for you guys. Could you please email me at shawnbball@gmail.com? We are trying to ge the invitations out on Monday, but email me whenever you see this. Thanks, Shawn

The Adventures of Jakers said...

Hooray and congrats! What school will you be at? We're glad you're coming up to our neck of the woods. I see rental advertisements all the time.....email me and let me know what you're looking for. Let's get together when you get up here.

snaylorfam said...

Hey you guys! How are you! I love finding people on the blogs. I ran into Jessica Croft today and I found you on her blog list. It sounds like you are doing great. The Naylors