Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photosss

Lily singing herself happy birthday...which she still does about three times a day.
Sisters building sandcastles. Lily's camping face. Avery with sunscreen hair! Oq. Mtn. Open House (I confess I the abbreviation is part laziness and partly because I have no idea how to spell the name of that mountain!) Avery tasting her first birthday cake and loving it! The birthday girl! I love this photo I took of her at her party...such a doll! Moving fun with helping cousins. Lily enjoying her birthday book with daddy. Fourth of July fun with the Boothe fam.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

How did Lily do at the open house? I was surprised that most of the kids were really well behaved when we went.
Your pictures are all so cute, but you guys are cute too!
We want to get together again soon!!!

snaylorfam said...

Its so cute to see pictures of your adorable family. We are glad to see your doing so well. Congrats on the job. Talk to you soon
The Naylors

Louie said...

Soooo glad you posted! It was enjoyable to say the least. My new goal is to blog, WITH PICTURES, every week. Otherwise the moment is past and it is yesterday's news! In keeping with that idea, I plan to start with the most recent, then, if I have time I will add pictures and details from earlier days. Your family is so sweet and fun and beautiful!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

it's funny. I feel really homesick since you moved up there...and we didn't even do much together when you were down here, because of different schedules. But just knowing you are up there closer to mom n dad and cute grandma makes me soooooo homesick. How is ryan liking his job?

AnneMarie said...

Val! Call me! I don't have your number any longer, sorry!

801-915-3003


We can't wait to see you guys. This weekend?