Friday, March 26, 2010

Extra extra, read all about it!

WoW! Life sure happens fast. FIRST...We found out that Lily and Avery will be having another sister in August!!



They are both thrilled, with Avery frequently kissing my tummy and singing her songs, and Lily naming her "Haylee Princess Lilliana Belle"! And be sure to say the WHOLE thing or you'll have big sister to answer to. Ha! She is so darling! MORE big news - and another huge blessing, albeit with mixed emotions - WE ARE MOVING BACK to our HOME!! Ryan found out Monday that he will be teaching in Cedar again, and today we learned that his position is at Canyon View! We are so excited, relieved, surprised, homesick, and missing our families and friends up here already. I suppose it is last year's situation in reverse, and I suppose we will be a little homesick wherever we go because we love both of our homes! This will be our seventh move in less than six years,and hopefully our LAST for a LOOOONG time. I am going to plant a tree and watch it grow! And I will heckle my family to keep my dad's promise to visit more often. :-) Even more news, my little bro just received his mission call to the London England South Mission! He leaves for the London MTC the day after my birthday and the week before we move, so I don't think the timing could have been better! I will get to see ALL of my wonderful sisters and bro before we move away. I am so proud of him and excited for him to have this experience! The only sadness is that baby girl #3 won't meet her Uncle Eric until she is as old as Avery will be when he leaves, so I plan on faithful correspondence to soften the absence, and am grateful for Eric's example to my girls of goodness, obedience and ...um....is coolness a word? Although he IS cool, that's not the word I want, but I can't think of a more accurate one. And so handsome. :-) Well, he is the best brother and most loving uncle and a good example even to me. I love you 'dood'! (SORRY...what are big sisters for if not to embarass their youngest and only brother??) So, amid all the change and excitement, life goes on as usual and we play Pony Hair Salon and spend minutes on end videotaping the girls being silly so they can immediately watch the playback and laugh hysterically at themselves. I did discover some stage fright moments and captured them on tape, which I'll have to share because they are adorable. Life is wonderful, eh?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

HOOOORRRRAAAAYYY! We can't wait to have you back!

Ruth said...

First of all, congrats on the baby and the move. So exciting. Secondly, my brother served in the London South mission and loved it! He worked will all different kinds of people and loved the scenery. Congrats to him, too.

Keri said...

First, CONGRATS, and Second, CONGRATS, and Third, WHAAAAAAH! (That's me, crying, hehe)

Love you and so happy for the good and new changes...but I'll dearly MISS you! I'm glad you were here for a while, though...and we'll VISIT this summer!!!

No said...

Sounds like you're staying on your toes :)

Love the second video where at the end it looks like the girls basically just dogpile or attack you or something! Good luck with the move!