Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just Thinking

Here I am, sitting on the couch, looking up recipes for festive Halloween foods, minding my own business, and now, out of nowhere, I just can't stop thinking about ... now I know this sounds so cheezy ... how blessed my life is with wonderful people. People that are so good and kind and just wonderful. Every person I can think of is so special to me and I am filled with gratitude every time I think of another friend or family member that I am blessed to know.
ALL of my family, and ALL of my friends. Everyone who touches my life and is a positive force for change and growth and goodness. I wish I were more poetic at this, and better at being a friend who knows how to show people how important they are to me. I just wanted to share this overwhelming feeling of being so lucky to have so many people to care for, and that I look up to so much.
I love having people to love. It feels so nice.
It's true.

5 comments:

T.J. and Jennifer Miner said...

I have to point out that the reason you have people who are so good to you is because you are absolutely wonderful yourself. You are super special to all of the people around you!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

it is nice to have people to love and be loved. ;)

what food's did you end up doing? I had some crazy cute ideas, but ended upgetting sicker than a dog yesterday and today. So i couldn't do our party we were planning. we had to call people and cancel...i have all the food, just no-one to make it for nor the energy to do so.


send your ideas my way, i love new ideas.

Louie said...

Amen! And ditto. People are wonderful.

Aaron and Jodi said...

We feel the same way! We love and miss you guys! How are you? We have met Jeremy and Meghan Schroeder here in Arizona. They say you guys go way back! What a small world!

Lindsay said...

Ditto! You said it perfectly. We love you too.