Sunday, January 24, 2010

From the person who wears the pants to the person who wears the slacks!


Yes, that is right. Ryan is the author of this post. I have been sick with with streptococcus aureus(strep throat)for the past few days and I want the world to know how wonderful my beautiful wife is. Not only did she wait on me 24/7, but she took care of the girls, the dishes, and rubbed my back on a regular basis. I love her so much. I owe her everything. She has enriched and blessed my life in so many ways and I am now almost 100% healthy again because of her constant love and care. What would I do without this woman by my side. I couldn't ask for a better mother for my girls and no one else will laugh at my corny jokes "everytime" I say them. Boy, I am the luckiest man in the world!

I love this woman!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your right you have a super wife! And we are lucky she married you! Sorry, visiting with you was one of our highights, you are a uncle right, and your kids are cousins, if you would have let us sleep at your house you would have personally made the list. We love you anyway!

Stacy said...

You should quit getting sick! By the way, it is lose, not loose on your poll. (Sorry, can't help myself.)

Kristie said...

Welcome to teaching...you are always sick your first year....that is the true test of teaching if you can with stand the illnesses!!!

Louie said...

I agree, you are very lucky, but so is Val! And the first year working in schools ... always sick. But that wasn't an option on the poll, I notice :-)! We love your blog and pictures and polls. And you guys too!