Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What have I done?

I worry about what kind of things I am teaching Lily when she says:

1. While asking for a barbie at the store and I say no, "But mom, it's popular!"

2. While standing on the bathroom scale, completely distressed, hands on her cheeks, "Oh No!! Forty-forty pounds!"

3. While I am feeling tired, grumpy, and wanting to rest, trying to get Lily to play quietly: "Mommy, I need to pray for you." and "Please don't break my heart into pieces!" and "My life is not purple, mom!" (Because everything that is good and wonderful is purple).

I mean...I don't know where she gets this stuff! :-/

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha ha! Lily has such a fun personality, she always has. And YOU aren't doing anything wrong Val, you are my mom-hero!!

Lacie said...

I know you are a great mom. You don't even have to live around me anymore and I still know that! Plus I might no something in which I hope is not a rumor...

Louie said...

What a fun page and a great family! I love you guys! I do want you to leave your polls up longer, is that possible? I always miss out and of course that has nothing to do with how often I check blogs :-) Plus I don't know which name I would vote for; I like all but Tapanga :-)